- Seven guests rooms with private bathroom and closet
- Master Suite with private sitting area and two-person whirlpool tub
- Dining room with fireplace and seating for 16+ guests
- Expansive lawns and patio with forest, river and mountain views
- Croquet, lawn bowling, badminton and volleyball
- Fishing in the Metolius River just below the house
- Numerous hiking trails, either directly outside the house or a short drive away
- Privacy and unlimited of peace and quiet
- Please note that the Main House is booked as a single unit, providing guests with a completely exclusive experience.
The recently renovated Main House is set on a bluff overlooking the Metolius River, our private meadow and Mount Jefferson.
The guest rooms all feature king or queen-sized beds and private bathrooms. The owner's suite includes a sitting area, as well as a two-person spa tub.
The House offers plenty of space to relax in front of the fire, read a book or enjoy a game. Outside are patios, landscaped grounds, walking trails and fly fishing on our private stretch of river.
Whether you decide to play a round of croquet on the lawn, or take a stroll through the surrounding forests or in the meadows along the Metolius River, you are only a few steps away.